Saturday, June 4, 2011

Messi: no one hit me


An eyewitness said there was an insulting and threatening him.

Barcelona and Argentina national team player, Lionel Messi, explaining that he was fine and did not hit while flying in his hometown, Rosario. Messi tells fans need not worry about the situation.

Argentine media was flooded with news that on Thursday, June 2, 2011, Messi got the raw bogem of Rosario Central fans when exiting a restaurant in his homeland. Keep in mind, Rosario Central is the eternal enemy of Newells Old Boy, a former club Messi.

Speaking at the Ole, the 23-year players to ignore the attacks.

"What people say surprised me, because nothing happened to me. It's all I have described, "Messi said in the interview Thursday afternoon. He also revealed the incident according to him the more detailed version on the official website.

"Various media have reported that I hit while out of the restaurant in Rosario. Let me say here that no one ever hit me. I'm fine. I was shocked by the news that circulated. Thank you for all your messages and concern, "said Messi.

The owner of Club de la Milanessa, Pablo Moyano, recounts what happened at the door of the restaurant.

"When Messi out of the restaurant there are a lot of people. All tried to say hello, hold, or asking for autographs Messi. Then the school children from Latinoamericano, who came and insulted him, and tried to beat and threatened him. Not too serious, he immediately went after the incident, "Moyano said as he praised Messi. "He acted fantastic, spent the day for photos and greet everyone."

No comments:

Post a Comment