Monday, June 4, 2012

Premier League - Join Chelsea, Hazard Follow Cole Advice

New Chelsea midfielder, Eden Hazard, admitted his move to Stamford Bridge after consultation with colleagues in Lille, Joe Cole. From there, the new Hazard steady pick of the Blues.

Chelsea, Monday, June 4, 2012, to make sure it has completed the transfer of Hazard from Lille. 21-year player signed a five-year contract worth 32 million euros (equivalent to Rp462 billion). Hazard will join the squad for Chelsea in July 2012.

Before deciding to join Chelsea, Hazard actually got an offer from Manchester United and Manchester City. However, he then chose the Blues after hearing input from Joe Cole who once grazed along with Chelsea.

"I spoke with Joe Cole and he told me that Chelsea is the right club for me. As someone who also loves Chelsea, he said that he could see me in uniform Chelsea. So, when I met him again I will say that he is right, "Hazard said as quoted by Sky Sports.

"I watched last season's Champions League final between Chelsea against Bayern Munich. Game was a bit heavier pressure to the players who are already here, but they used to. I think I'm also pretty good in dealing with the pressure."

"It is true that at first there are a number of clubs interested in me. It is a complex decision with many different factors. However, the fact that Chelsea have great players and champions of Europe, also by coming to London and some of the players here speak French I think I've made ​​the right decision, "said Belgium's bloody player.

Hazard a second purchase of Chelsea this season, after the West London club to get Marko Marin from Werder Bremen. Hazard also became the fourth player in Belgium after Chelsea goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois, striker Romelu Lukaku and winger Kevin de Bruyne. viva

No comments:

Post a Comment