Thursday, August 30, 2012

Tennis U.S. Open 2012 - Sharapova Without Difficulty Bending Dominguez

Maria Sharapova made it through to the third round of the U.S. Open Grand Slam after removing Spaniard Lourdes Dominguez Lino.

Sharapova took 54 minutes to beat Dominguez at Arthur Ashe Stadium on Thursday morning, August 30, 2012. Although quite long, but he did not really mean to get rid of trouble Dominguez. This beautiful tennis player from Russia won 6-0 and 6-1.

"I thought I played well and aggressive. General I am happy and excited to be performing again in the third round," Sharapova said as reported by the New York Daily News.

In the third round, Sharapova will meet Mallory Burdette. The host player's first pass after removing Lucie Hradecka 6-2 and 6-4.

"I think Burdette will have the support of the audience. This is normal. I regard America is my home. But, I understand if the audience would be more support and he also considered the underdog," said Sharapova. viva




No comments:

Post a Comment