Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fresh MotoGP 2012 - Stoner Last Offering for Australian Public

Repsol Honda rider, Casey Stoner won the MotoGP Australia successfully held at the Phillip Island circuit, Sunday, October 28, 2012. Very special victory for Stoner, the article was the final race at Phillip Island after deciding to retire from MotoGP at the end of the 2012 season.

"My time in MotoGP is low, and in the last three races I won the fifth, third, and now could be a champion. It's important for me to win the Grand Prix before retiring. Can be reached in my hometown, it was like a dream, "said Stoner Crash reported.

Phillip Island circuit was filled with local public who want to see their hero fighting for the last time. And Stoner fulfill the public to win the race at Phillip Island the sixth time in a row.

"This week is a very perfect for me. Fans who come to this circuit is extraordinary. I know the main reason they came here was to support me. It feels very nice to have the support of thousands of spectators in attendance at Phillip Island. As an Australian, I am glad to make them proud, "continued the 27-year racer.

With the victory, Stoner almost certainly ranks third in the 2012 World champion Jorge Lorenzo and Dani Pedrosa, which stood at 238 points. viva

No comments:

Post a Comment